Join Our Network
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
- Romans 8:28
We invite all churches and faith-based organizations to partner with us. There are many ways that you can join our network.
The Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies is a membership organization. Full organizational members must meet certain criteria and complete an application for membership; payment of annual dues entitles your organization to a vast array of benefits and services.
Churches and faith-based agencies that cannot meet all of the criteria for full membership can also apply for Affiliate Membership. Payment of annual dues provides entitlement to a more limited array of benefits and services.
- What benefits does FPWA offer to Affiliate Members?
- Who is eligible to join FPWA as an Affiliate Member?
- How can my church or faith-based agency join?
All churches and faith-based social service providers are invited to participate in many of our programs and services at no charge.
- Reduced prices on a variety of food commodities, office supplies and equipment, janitorial supplies and heating oil are available through our Group Purchasing Service. Click here for information on how to join.
- Dental insurance options for churches are available to members of our Group Purchasing Service through a special arrangement with the New York Council on Nonprofits. For more information, click here.
- Workshops and trainings are available at no or minimal cost. If you’d like to be notified about upcoming workshops and trainings, please subscribe to our monthly News for the Faith Community e-newsletter.
- FPWA advocates at City Hall and in Albany for funding and legislative changes to improve the lives of New York’s neediest residents. We organize annual trips to Albany so that members of our network can meet with legislators, send email advocacy alerts about urgent issues, and host a number of legislative events.