Group Purchasing Service
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance Program
FPWA is pleased to offer Directors and Officers liability insurance exclusively to our member agencies and purchasing partners through GPS.
Rates are competitive, starting at $750 per year.
The policy is underwritten by Philadelphia Insurance Companies, A+ rated by A.M. Best Company.
For more information, contact: Steven Berger, Group Purchasing Service Manager, 212-801-1349
*$1,000,000 to $10,000,000 limit of liability
- Seperate limits for Employment Practice Liability
- Elimination of gaps with one carrier writing all coverages
- Defense costs are in addition to the limit of liability
- Includes punitive, multiple or exemplary damages
- Automatic Non-Profit subsidiary coverage
1. DIRECTOR'S & OFFICERS LIABILITY
- Prior Acts Coverage
- Duty to Defend
- Defense Cost Outside the limits
2. EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES LIABILITY
- Third party liability included
- No mental anguish or emotional distress exclusion
- Leased employees included in definition of insured
- Definition of employment practices offers many coverage options
3. FIDUCIARY LIABILITY
- The responsibility of trustees, employers, fiduciaries, professional administrators, and the plan itself with respect to errors and omissions in the administration of employee benefit programs as imposed by the Employmee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
4. WORKPLACE VIOLENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Workplace violence act includes actual or alleged intentional and unlawful use of, or threat to use deadly force with an intent to cause harm.
- No mental anguish or emotional stress exclusion
- Damages include BI expense & public restoration expense
5. INTERNET LIABILITY
- Libel, slander, or oral or written publication of defamatory or disparaging material
- Invasion of or interference with the right of privacy
- Infringement of copyright, service mark, trademark, trade dress, or trade name, title, or slogan.