Media & Publications
NEW YORK TIMES NEEDIEST CASES FUND STORIES
- New! Despite Making Sacrifices for Family, a College Student Still Pursues His Dream
December 12, 2014
- A Lesson in the Cost of Resilience From a Mother Securing Her Family’s Future
November 19, 2014
- Finally Drug-Free, He’s Putting Together Pieces of His Life, Day by Day
November 2, 2014
- Hoping to Leave Loved Ones With Only Memories, Not Debt.
January 23, 2014
- A Widow Finds Solace in Rescuing Kittens.
January 20, 2014
- After a Loss, Siblings Try to Reconnect.
January 14, 2014
- After Decades of Unexplained Mood Swings, a Quiet Place to Call Home.
January 4, 2014
- Summer Camp That Makes a Difference.
December 27, 2013
- Through Art, Coping With Depression and a Death.
December 25, 2013
- Scourged by Fire, and Aiding a Sister Burned Even Worse.
Or click here to view video
December 19, 2013
- Telling a Dark Story to Offer Some Light
December 10, 2013
- Home Sweet Home, Spoiled by Mold and Tight Quarters November 26, 2013
- Misery Did Not Work, but Vanity Saved Him
November 11, 2013
- New! FPWA Kicks Off Annual Holiday Toy Drive for Children in Need
December 1, 2014
- FPWA Awards More Than $20K in College Scholarships
August 13, 2014
- Final City Budget Provides $1.2 Million to Help Low-Income New Yorkers Become Business Owners
July 9, 2014
- FPWA Unveils New Campaign to “Build a City of Equal Opportunity”
June 23, 2014
- FPWA, UJA-Federation, and Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York Launch Anti-Poverty Research Study,
May 15, 2014
- FPWA Awards $60K to Member Agencies,
April 16, 2014
- FPWA Announces the Sale of Its Headquarters,
April 14, 2014
- FPWA Responds to the Governor’s State Budget,
March 31, 2014
- Media Statement Regarding the Farm Bill Congressional Agreement,
January 28, 2014
- Media Statement Regarding Governor's Executive Budget,
January 21, 2014
- Media Statement Regarding Governor's State of the State Address and Impact on Vulnerable New Yorkers,
January 8, 2014
- Working group to guide largest pre-K expansion in nation’s history,
December 3, 2013
- Statement on NYC Transition Team 2013 from Jennifer Jones Austin, Executive Director & CEO,
November 6, 2013
WITNESSING HISTORY: SENIOR STORIES, STUDENT SCRIBES
- Foster Parents in Need, Strategies to Improve Foster Parent Training, Support and Retention, September 2012
- The State of NY's Social Safety Net for Today's Hard Times, Over a Decade Since Welfare Restructuring: A Closer Look at the Changes, Opportunities, Limitations and Current Day Needs, April 2009
- HIV Prevention For Women and Girls in Communities of Color, Reframing HIV Prevention Strategies, November 12, 2008.
For members of the press who are seeking information regarding FPWA's activities, contact:
Director of Communications at (212) 801-1316.