Do you want to be part of a team that works to be a driving force behind unparalleled upward mobility and self-sufficiency for all?
At FPWA our values are grounded in four core principles: community, compassion, justice and equity, and integrity. We recognize that every member of our team plays a vital role in carrying out the mission of the organization by working hard and smart, being a good community member, and contribution to a collaborative, positive, and healthy environment in which we can all succeed.
Check out our latest position openings here.
FPWA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FPWA is committed to employing people who reflect the diversity of our member agencies and the communities and people they serve. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Some of the Benefits of Working at FPWA
- Excellent Benefit Package including medical, dental, vision, life, 403(b) with match and more
- Ample Vacation Time: Four weeks of paid vacation accumulated during the year plus 12 company holidays
- Work-Life Balance: Twelve telecommuting days provided a year, one per month, to support work-life balance
- Professional Development: Resources committed to bolster professional and personal growth
- Modern & Flexible Work Environment: Our staff work out of a beautifully designed open workspace with flexible and tech-equipped meeting spaces to support different workstyles, promote team building and collaboration
- Grub & Pantry On-Site: Our kitchen and pantry often get stocked with all sorts of free food and goodies that get catered in or brought in by staff who aren’t afraid of an oven